Lassonde Industries Inc (TSE:LAS.A – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$146.50 and last traded at C$146.00, with a volume of 127 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$145.50.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, National Bankshares boosted their target price on Lassonde Industries from C$166.00 to C$167.00 in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
Lassonde Industries Stock Up 0.9 %
About Lassonde Industries
Lassonde Industries Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets various ready-to-drink fruit and vegetable juices and drinks in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company also offers cranberry sauces; and develops, manufactures, and markets specialty food products, including fondue broths and sauces, packaged corn-on-the-cob, and pasta sauces.
- Five stocks we like better than Lassonde Industries
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lassonde Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lassonde Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.