Lavras Gold Corp. (CVE:LGC – Get Free Report) Director Rostislav Christov Raykov acquired 29,300 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 20th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$1.00 per share, with a total value of C$29,300.00.
Lavras Gold Stock Performance
Shares of LGC traded up C$0.01 during trading hours on Monday, hitting C$1.05. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 41,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 82,560. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$1.36 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.72. The company has a market cap of C$53.84 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -20.80. Lavras Gold Corp. has a 52-week low of C$0.21 and a 52-week high of C$1.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.89, a current ratio of 1.51 and a quick ratio of 11.12.
Lavras Gold Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Lavras Gold
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lavras Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lavras Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.