Lomiko Metals Inc. (CVE:LMR – Get Free Report) dropped 20% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. Approximately 117,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 258,075 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Lomiko Metals Trading Down 20.0 %
The firm has a market cap of C$6.98 million, a PE ratio of -2.50 and a beta of 1.87. The company has a current ratio of 5.98, a quick ratio of 3.23 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.02.
Lomiko Metals Company Profile
Lomiko Metals Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties in Canada. It explores for graphite and lithium deposits. The company's flagship project is its 100% owned La Loutre graphite property located in southern Quebec. The company was formerly known as Lomiko Resources Inc and changed its name to Lomiko Metals Inc in October 2008.
- Five stocks we like better than Lomiko Metals
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lomiko Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lomiko Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.