Maggie Beer Holdings Limited (ASX:MBH – Get Free Report) insider Susan Thomas purchased 1,700,000 shares of Maggie Beer stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.09 ($0.06) per share, for a total transaction of A$149,600.00 ($95,286.62).
Maggie Beer Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.76, a current ratio of 2.56 and a quick ratio of 1.22.
About Maggie Beer
- Five stocks we like better than Maggie Beer
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Target these 3 hot retail stocks for Black Friday deals
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
Receive News & Ratings for Maggie Beer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maggie Beer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.