Shares of Man Wah Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:MAWHY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $12.78 and last traded at $12.78, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $12.78.
Man Wah Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $15.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.63.
Man Wah Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, January 5th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, November 28th will be paid a dividend of $0.3382 per share. This is a boost from Man Wah’s previous dividend of $0.22. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 27th.
About Man Wah
Man Wah Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture, wholesale, trading, and distribution of sofas and ancillary products in the People's Republic of China, North America, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Sofa and Ancillary Products, Other Products, Other Business, and Home Group Business segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Man Wah
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Man Wah Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Man Wah and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.