Duolingo, Inc. (NYSE:DUOL – Get Free Report) CFO Matthew Skaruppa sold 2,698 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $211.77, for a total value of $571,355.46. Following the completion of the sale, the chief financial officer now directly owns 50,974 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $10,794,763.98. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Matthew Skaruppa also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Matthew Skaruppa sold 2,469 shares of Duolingo stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $209.78, for a total value of $517,946.82.
- On Wednesday, November 1st, Matthew Skaruppa sold 8,000 shares of Duolingo stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $146.58, for a total value of $1,172,640.00.
- On Monday, October 2nd, Matthew Skaruppa sold 8,000 shares of Duolingo stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $165.25, for a total transaction of $1,322,000.00.
- On Friday, September 8th, Matthew Skaruppa sold 15,853 shares of Duolingo stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $157.14, for a total transaction of $2,491,140.42.
Duolingo Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:DUOL traded up $4.76 during trading on Monday, reaching $216.41. The company had a trading volume of 600,617 shares, compared to its average volume of 614,084. Duolingo, Inc. has a twelve month low of $64.73 and a twelve month high of $223.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 3.49 and a current ratio of 3.49. The firm has a market capitalization of $9.09 billion, a PE ratio of -783.89 and a beta of 0.33. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $166.42 and its 200 day moving average is $152.77.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Duolingo
Several hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in DUOL. Teacher Retirement System of Texas raised its position in shares of Duolingo by 91.0% during the second quarter. Teacher Retirement System of Texas now owns 9,910 shares of the company’s stock worth $1,417,000 after purchasing an additional 4,722 shares during the period. Bank of New York Mellon Corp raised its holdings in Duolingo by 2.3% during the 1st quarter. Bank of New York Mellon Corp now owns 91,284 shares of the company’s stock worth $13,016,000 after buying an additional 2,082 shares during the period. M&G Investment Management Ltd. purchased a new stake in Duolingo during the second quarter valued at about $6,393,000. Deuterium Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of Duolingo in the first quarter worth about $285,000. Finally, Redhawk Wealth Advisors Inc. purchased a new position in shares of Duolingo in the second quarter worth approximately $1,151,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 76.93% of the company’s stock.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
A number of analysts have recently weighed in on DUOL shares. Evercore ISI increased their price target on Duolingo from $180.00 to $200.00 in a research report on Thursday, October 12th. UBS Group initiated coverage on Duolingo in a research report on Thursday, September 28th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $195.00 target price on the stock. Raymond James initiated coverage on shares of Duolingo in a report on Monday, August 28th. They set a “market perform” rating for the company. Bank of America reaffirmed a “neutral” rating and issued a $188.00 price objective on shares of Duolingo in a report on Thursday, October 19th. Finally, Needham & Company LLC boosted their target price on shares of Duolingo from $160.00 to $210.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, November 9th. Six investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat, Duolingo presently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $176.78.
Duolingo Company Profile
Duolingo, Inc operates as a mobile learning platform in the United States, China, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company offers courses in 40 different languages, including Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese through its Duolingo app. It also provides a digital language proficiency assessment exam.
- Five stocks we like better than Duolingo
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Duolingo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Duolingo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.