Mitie Group plc (OTCMKTS:MITFY – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as $5.42 and last traded at $5.39, with a volume of 24400 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.31.
Mitie Group Stock Up 1.4 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $4.98 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $4.92. The company has a current ratio of 0.98, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.60.
Mitie Group Company Profile
Mitie Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides strategic outsourcing services in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company operates in eight segments: Business Services, Technical Services, Central Government & Defense (CG&D), Communities, Care & Custody, Landscapes, Waste, and Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Mitie Group
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Mitie Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitie Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.