Nationwide Building Society (LON:NBS – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as £117.33 ($146.79) and last traded at £115 ($143.88), with a volume of 250 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at £115 ($143.88).
Nationwide Building Society Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 5,770.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 6,099.69. The company has a market cap of £1.21 billion, a PE ratio of 72.58 and a beta of 0.24.
About Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Building Society, together with its subsidiaries, provides retail financial services in the United Kingdom. The company offers current, savings, and individual savings accounts; residential mortgages; overdrafts, personal loans, car loans, and home improvement loans; and credit cards. It also provides loans to registered social landlords, loans made under the private finance initiatives, and commercial real estate loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Nationwide Building Society
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Nationwide Building Society Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nationwide Building Society and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.