Netcall (LON:NET – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by investment analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a report issued on Monday, Digital Look reports. They presently have a GBX 130 ($1.60) price objective on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s price target suggests a potential upside of 66.67% from the stock’s previous close.
Netcall Price Performance
LON NET traded down GBX 3 ($0.04) on Monday, reaching GBX 78 ($0.96). 26,153 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 202,987. Netcall has a 12 month low of GBX 70 ($0.86) and a 12 month high of GBX 117 ($1.44). The company has a quick ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.15. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 80.28 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 91.35. The company has a market cap of £125.15 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,600.00 and a beta of 0.36.
- Five stocks we like better than Netcall
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Netcall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Netcall and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.