Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OBELF – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as $7.70 and last traded at $7.59, with a volume of 198692 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $7.58.
Obsidian Energy Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $612.77 million, a P/E ratio of 1.82 and a beta of 2.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.55, a quick ratio of 0.54 and a current ratio of 0.54. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $8.08 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $6.95.
About Obsidian Energy
Obsidian Energy Ltd. is an exploration and production company. The firm engages in exploring, developing, and holds interests in oil and natural gas properties and related production infrastructure in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin directly and through investments in securities of subsidiaries holding such interests.
- Five stocks we like better than Obsidian Energy
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Obsidian Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Obsidian Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.