OFX Group Limited (ASX:OFX – Get Free Report) insider Douglas Snedden bought 50,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.44 ($0.92) per share, for a total transaction of A$71,950.00 ($45,828.03).
OFX Group Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.18, a current ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.92.
OFX Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than OFX Group
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Target these 3 hot retail stocks for Black Friday deals
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
Receive News & Ratings for OFX Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFX Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.