PJX Resources Inc. (CVE:PJX – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.15 and last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 113500 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.10.
PJX Resources Trading Up 20.0 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.10 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.09. The stock has a market cap of C$15.99 million, a PE ratio of -12.00 and a beta of 0.67. The company has a quick ratio of 9.00, a current ratio of 8.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21.
PJX Resources Company Profile
PJX Resources Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, cobalt, and copper deposits. Its flagship mineral property is the Dewdney Trail property covers an area of approximately 10,000 hectares located in northeast of Cranbrook, British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than PJX Resources
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for PJX Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PJX Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.