Shares of Premier Oil plc (OTCMKTS:PMOIY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $2.96 and last traded at $2.96, with a volume of 151 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $2.91.
Premier Oil Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $2.74 billion, a P/E ratio of 17.12 and a beta of 2.77. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $3.09 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.07.
About Premier Oil
Premier Oil plc, an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, production, and development of oil and gas properties in the Falkland Islands, Indonesia, Vietnam, the United Kingdom, and internationally. As of December 31, 2019, its proved and probable reserves (2P) were 175 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); and 2P and estimated contingent resources were 847 mmboe.
- Five stocks we like better than Premier Oil
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.