ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (NASDAQ:SQQQ – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The stock traded as low as $16.01 and last traded at $16.09, with a volume of 14227112 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $16.28.
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $19.41 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $20.19.
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Announces Dividend
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, September 27th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 21st were given a $0.324 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, September 20th. This represents a $1.30 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.06%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Company Profile
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (the Fund) seeks daily investment results, which corresponds to three times the inverse of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index (the Index). The Index includes 100 of the non-financial domestic and international issues listed on National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation (NASDAQ) Stock Market.
- Five stocks we like better than ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.