Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:RCDTF – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $46.00 and last traded at $46.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $46.00.
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $46.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $46.71.
About Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceuticals worldwide. The company operates through Specialty and Primary Care and Rare Diseases segments. Its product pipeline includes REC 0559 which is in Phase II for the treatment of Neurotrophic Keratitis; REC 0545 for acute decompensation in maple syrup urine diseases; ISTURISA for endogenous Cushing's syndrome; and CYSTADROPS, an corneal cystine deposits in patients with cystinosis.
- Five stocks we like better than Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.