Shares of SAF-Holland SE (ETR:SFQ – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as €13.95 ($15.33) and last traded at €13.95 ($15.33), with a volume of 90920 shares. The stock had previously closed at €13.18 ($14.48).
SAF-Holland Trading Up 5.8 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $633.19 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.85, a P/E/G ratio of 0.44 and a beta of 2.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 155.96, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a current ratio of 2.30. The business has a fifty day moving average price of €12.34 and a 200 day moving average price of €12.33.
SAF-Holland Company Profile
SAF-Holland SE manufactures and supplies chassis-related assemblies and components for trailers, trucks, semi-trailers, and buses. The company offers axle and air suspension systems, fifth wheels, hweel systems, coupling systems, kingpins, and landing gears, as well as ball races, braking and EBS systems, lighting systems, and disc brakes.
- Five stocks we like better than SAF-Holland
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SAF-Holland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SAF-Holland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.