Tourmaline Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRML – Get Free Report) CEO Sandeep Chidambar Kulkarni purchased 4,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The shares were bought at an average cost of $16.99 per share, with a total value of $67,960.00. Following the purchase, the chief executive officer now directly owns 729,735 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $12,398,197.65. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link.
Sandeep Chidambar Kulkarni also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, October 26th, Sandeep Chidambar Kulkarni acquired 5,000 shares of Tourmaline Bio stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $12.25 per share, with a total value of $61,250.00.
- On Tuesday, October 24th, Sandeep Chidambar Kulkarni acquired 4,650 shares of Tourmaline Bio stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $10.68 per share, with a total value of $49,662.00.
Tourmaline Bio Trading Up 5.8 %
NASDAQ TRML traded up $0.97 on Monday, hitting $17.65. The stock had a trading volume of 30,207 shares, compared to its average volume of 41,895. Tourmaline Bio, Inc. has a 52-week low of $8.90 and a 52-week high of $32.90. The firm has a market capitalization of $75.54 million, a P/E ratio of -1.18 and a beta of 2.26.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About Tourmaline Bio
Tourmaline Bio, Inc operates as a clinical biotechnology company that develops medicines for patients with life-altering immune diseases. It develops medicines and therapies for the Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) and Thyroid Eye Disease (TED). The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in New York, New York.
- Five stocks we like better than Tourmaline Bio
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Tourmaline Bio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tourmaline Bio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.