Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRRP – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, December 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.25 per share on Monday, December 11th. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 10.53%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th.
Star Equity Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:STRRP traded up $0.28 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $9.50. The stock had a trading volume of 303 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,450. Star Equity has a 1-year low of $5.60 and a 1-year high of $47.89. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.39 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.34.
Star Equity Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Star Equity
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Star Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.