Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:SURVF – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.77 and last traded at $0.77, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.77.
Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.84 and its 200-day moving average is $0.91.
Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile
Listed on 9 December 2004, Suntec REIT holds properties in Suntec City, Singapore's largest integrated commercial development (including one of Singapore's largest shopping mall), a 66.3% interest in Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, a one-third interest in One Raffles Quay and a one-third interest in Marina Bay Financial Centre Towers 1 and 2 and the Marina Bay Link Mall.
- Five stocks we like better than Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.