Shares of Tokyo Electron Limited (OTCMKTS:TOELY – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $81.36 and last traded at $81.36, with a volume of 84042 shares. The stock had previously closed at $80.25.
Tokyo Electron Trading Up 1.4 %
The company has a market cap of $76.74 billion, a PE ratio of 20.35 and a beta of 1.51. The company’s 50 day moving average is $69.73 and its 200 day moving average is $69.90.
Tokyo Electron Company Profile
Tokyo Electron Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells semiconductor and flat panel display (FPD) production equipment in Japan, Europe, North America, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Southeast Asia, and internationally. The company offers coaters/developers, etch systems, surface preparation systems, deposition systems, test systems, wafer bonders/debonders, wafer edge trimming, SiC epitaxial CVD systems, gas cluster ion beam system, and cleaning systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Tokyo Electron
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Tokyo Electron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokyo Electron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.