Travis Perkins plc (OTCMKTS:TVPKF – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as $9.00 and last traded at $9.00, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.00.
Travis Perkins Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $9.68 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $10.30. The company has a current ratio of 1.43, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16.
About Travis Perkins
Travis Perkins plc engages in distribution of building material products in the United Kingdom. It operates through Merchanting and Toolstation segments. The company supplies tools and building materials. It also distributes pipeline related products, as well as provides heating solutions. In addition, the company engages in civils and drainage related services.
- Five stocks we like better than Travis Perkins
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Travis Perkins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Travis Perkins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.