Shares of Want Want China Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:WWNTY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $34.98 and last traded at $34.98, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $33.98.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded Want Want China from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Thursday, July 27th.
Want Want China Price Performance
About Want Want China
Want Want China Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures, distributes, and sells food and beverages. The company operates through four segments: Rice Crackers, Dairy Products and Beverages, Snack Foods, and Other Products. It offers sugar coated crackers, savoury crackers, fried crackers, and gift packs; flavored milk, room temperature yogurt, yogurt drinks, ready-to-drink coffee, juice and sports drinks, herbal tea, and milk powder; candies, popsicles, ball cakes and jellies, beans, nuts, and other snacks; and wine and other food products.
- Five stocks we like better than Want Want China
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Want Want China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Want Want China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.