Shares of 23965 (AF.TO) (TSE:AF – Get Free Report) were up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$15.98 and last traded at C$15.98. Approximately 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 5,949 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$15.95.
23965 (AF.TO) Trading Up 0.2 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$15.98.
23965 (AF.TO) Company Profile
AlarmForce Industries Inc is a Canada-based company, which provides security solutions. The Company provides home protection and personal monitoring services, including security alarm monitoring, personal emergency response monitoring, video surveillance, home automation and related services to subscribers.
- Five stocks we like better than 23965 (AF.TO)
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for 23965 (AF.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 23965 (AF.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.