Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (TSE:ATD.B – Get Free Report) traded up 1.6% on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$49.85 and last traded at C$49.67. 1,559,433 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 24% from the average session volume of 2,054,125 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$48.89.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Desjardins upped their price objective on Alimentation Couche-Tard from C$74.00 to C$79.00 in a research report on Tuesday, September 5th.
Alimentation Couche-Tard Stock Performance
Alimentation Couche-Tard Company Profile
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc operates and licenses convenience stores. Its convenience stores sell tobacco products, grocery items, beverages, and fresh food offerings; road transportation fuel; and stationary energy, marine fuel, aviation fuel, and chemicals. The company operates its convenience store and road transportation fuel retailing chain under various banners, including Circle K, Couche-Tard, Holiday, Ingo, Mac's, Re.Store, and Topaz.
- Five stocks we like better than Alimentation Couche-Tard
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Alimentation Couche-Tard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alimentation Couche-Tard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.