AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACAN – Get Free Report) shares dropped 10% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.18 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 57,600 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 286% from the average daily volume of 14,911 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
AmeriCann Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.26 and a 200 day moving average of $0.24.
AmeriCann, Inc operates as a specialized cannabis company in the United States. It engages in the product manufacturing and greenhouse cultivation facilities for licensed cannabis business. The company's flagship project is the Massachusetts Cannabis Center that is developed on a 52-acre parcel of land located in Freetown, southeastern Massachusetts.
- Five stocks we like better than AmeriCann
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for AmeriCann Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AmeriCann and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.