Anglo Pacific Group plc (TSE:APY – Get Free Report) dropped 4.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$2.30 and last traded at C$2.30. Approximately 1,200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 8,886 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.40.
Anglo Pacific Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.70, a current ratio of 2.46 and a quick ratio of 2.08. The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$2.30. The firm has a market cap of C$593.07 million and a PE ratio of 2.71.
Anglo Pacific Group Company Profile
Anglo Pacific Group plc operates as a natural resources royalty and streaming company. The company has royalties and investments in mining and exploration interests in cobalt, coking coal, iron ore, copper, vanadium, uranium, and gold primarily in Australia, North and South America, and Europe. Anglo Pacific Group plc was incorporated in 1967 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Anglo Pacific Group
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Anglo Pacific Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anglo Pacific Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.