Ascot Resources (TSE:AOT – Free Report) had its price objective lowered by CIBC from C$0.90 to C$0.85 in a research report report published on Friday morning, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage currently has a neutral rating on the stock.
Separately, BMO Capital Markets reduced their target price on Ascot Resources from C$1.25 to C$1.00 in a report on Monday, November 13th.
Ascot Resources Price Performance
Ascot Resources Company Profile
Ascot Resources Ltd. operates as a mineral development and exploration company in the United States and Canada. It explores for gold, silver, copper, porphyry copper, molybdenum, and gravel deposits. The Company's principal property includes two landholdings, including its 100% interests in the Premier Gold Project covering an area of 8,133 hectares; and Red Mountain Project that covers an area of 17,125 hectares located in British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascot Resources
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Ascot Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascot Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.