Azincourt Energy Corp. (CVE:AAZ – Get Free Report) shares rose 16.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04. Approximately 343,440 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 24% from the average daily volume of 276,379 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Azincourt Energy Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$8.46 million, a PE ratio of -0.75 and a beta of 2.92. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.04 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.04.
About Azincourt Energy
Azincourt Energy Corp., an exploration and development company, focuses on the alternative fuels/alternative energy sector in Canada and Peru. It explores for uranium and lithium deposits, as well as other clean energy elements. The company has an option to acquire a 70% interest in the East Preston project located in Saskatchewan.
- Five stocks we like better than Azincourt Energy
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- What is a SEC Filing?
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for Azincourt Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azincourt Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.