Other equities analysts have also issued reports about the stock. Shore Capital reiterated a buy rating on shares of BAE Systems in a report on Monday, November 13th. Berenberg Bank reissued a buy rating and issued a GBX 1,170 ($14.64) price objective on shares of BAE Systems in a research report on Monday, November 13th. Seven research analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to data from MarketBeat.com, the stock has a consensus rating of Buy and an average target price of GBX 1,076.57 ($13.47).
BAE Systems Trading Up 0.5 %
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems plc provides defense, aerospace, and security solutions worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Electronic Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, Platforms & Services (US), Air, and Maritime. The Electronic Systems segment offers electronic warfare systems, navigation systems, electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, precision guidance and seeker solutions, military communication systems and data links, persistent surveillance systems, space electronics, and electric drive propulsion systems.
- Five stocks we like better than BAE Systems
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BAE Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAE Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.