Benton Resources Inc. (CVE:BEX – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 10% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.18 and last traded at C$0.18. Approximately 659,895 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 325% from the average daily volume of 155,179 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.20.
Benton Resources Stock Down 15.0 %
The firm has a market cap of C$25.55 million, a PE ratio of -10.00 and a beta of 1.54. The company has a quick ratio of 3.15, a current ratio of 5.42 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.11. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.07 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.06.
Benton Resources Company Profile
Benton Resources Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It explores for gold, silver, nickel, copper, platinum group elements, lithium, and cesium assets. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Thunder Bay, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Benton Resources
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for Benton Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benton Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.