CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (TSE:CMED – Get Free Report) shares traded down 5.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$27.00 and last traded at C$27.00. 52,208 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 87% from the average session volume of 387,394 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$28.50.
CanniMed Therapeutics Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$27.00.
CanniMed Therapeutics Company Profile
CanniMed Therapeutics Inc operates as a plant biopharmaceutical company that specializes in medical cannabis. The company cultivates and sells pharmaceutical-grade cannabis products in dried herbal and oil forms for Canadian patients. It also offers herbal cannabis and cannabis oil; and vaporizers, consumable vaporizer accessories, and herb mills.
- Five stocks we like better than CanniMed Therapeutics
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for CanniMed Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CanniMed Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.