Cara Operations Limited (TSE:CARA – Get Free Report) dropped 2.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$27.71 and last traded at C$27.72. Approximately 35,304 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 3% from the average daily volume of 36,321 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$28.41.
Cara Operations Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is C$27.72.
Cara Operations Company Profile
Cara Operations Limited operates and franchises full service restaurants. It operates through four segments: Corporate Restaurants, Franchise Restaurants, Food Processing and Distribution, and central operations. As of December 31, 2017, the company operated 1,272 restaurants, including 1,221 restaurants in Canada and 51 locations internationally under the Swiss Chalet, Harvey's, St-Hubert, Milestones, Montana's, Kelsey's, East Side Mario's, New York Fries, Prime Pubs, Bier Markt, Landing, Original Joe's, State & Main, Elephant & Castle, Burger's Priest, Pickle Barrel, Taverne Moderne, and The Keg restaurant brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Cara Operations
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Cara Operations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cara Operations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.