Core Gold Inc, (TSE:DMM – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 8.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.39 and last traded at C$0.39. Approximately 20,899 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 65% from the average daily volume of 60,193 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.36.
Core Gold Inc, Stock Up 8.3 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.39.
Core Gold Inc, Company Profile
Core Gold Inc, formerly Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc, is a Canada-based gold mining company with operations in southern Ecuador. The Company’s assets are: the Dynasty Goldfield Project, the Zaruma Gold Mine and Mill, as well as the Jerusalem Gold Project located approximately 30 kilometers (km) south of the Fruta del Norte project.
- Five stocks we like better than Core Gold Inc,
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Core Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.