East Star Resources Plc (LON:EST – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 1 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 1.13 ($0.01), with a volume of 644020 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.17 ($0.01).
East Star Resources Trading Down 3.1 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1.42 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 1.98. The stock has a market cap of £2.48 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -58.50 and a beta of -0.48.
About East Star Resources
East Star Resources Plc focuses on the discovery and development of gold, copper, and rare earth metals in Kazakhstan. It undertakes an exploration program, including nine licenses covering 1,321.5 square kilometer in three mineral districts. The company was formerly known as East Star Resources Limited and changed its name to East Star Resources Plc in March 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than East Star Resources
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for East Star Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for East Star Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.