Shares of GoGold Resources Inc. (TSE:GGD – Get Free Report) were down 1.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$1.18 and last traded at C$1.21. Approximately 173,506 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 434,505 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.23.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Pi Financial dropped their price target on shares of GoGold Resources from C$3.60 to C$2.80 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, October 26th.
GoGold Resources Stock Performance
About GoGold Resources
GoGold Resources Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold and silver primarily in Mexico. The company holds an interest in the Parral Tailings project, which covers an area of 141 hectares located in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. It also holds an option to acquire 100% concessions of the Los Ricos project, which covers 44 concessions with an area of approximately 24,000 hectares situated in the Jalisco State, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than GoGold Resources
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for GoGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.