GS Chain plc (LON:GSC – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 2.60 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.60 ($0.03), with a volume of 6924 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.75 ($0.03).
GS Chain Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 3.59 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 3.81.
About GS Chain
GS Chain plc intends to identify opportunities within the technology sector to conduct the necessary due diligence and subsequently complete acquisitions that benefit its short-and long-term strategies. The company was formerly known as International Tech and Fintech plc and changed its name to GS Chain plc in July 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than GS Chain
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for GS Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GS Chain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.