i-80 Gold Corp. (TSE:IAU – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 7.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$1.98 and last traded at C$1.98. Approximately 44,815 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 588,799 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.84.
i-80 Gold Trading Up 11.4 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.33, a current ratio of 1.12 and a quick ratio of 1.57. The firm has a market cap of C$598.37 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.35 and a beta of 1.95. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$2.08 and its 200-day moving average is C$2.57.
i-80 Gold Company Profile
i-80 Gold Corp., a mining company, explores for, develops, and produces gold, silver, and polymetallic deposits in the United States. It holds a 100% interest in the McCoy-Cove gold properties located in Lander County, Nevada; the Granite Creek gold project located in Humboldt County, Nevada; the Lone Tree and Buffalo Mountain gold deposits located in Humboldt County, Nevada; and the Ruby Hill mine in Eureka County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than i-80 Gold
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Ride the momentum: Apparel stocks soaring at 52-week highs
Receive News & Ratings for i-80 Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for i-80 Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.