Incitec Pivot Limited (ASX:IPL – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Monday, December 18th will be paid a dividend of 0.05 per share on Monday, December 18th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.76%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, December 3rd.
Incitec Pivot Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.60, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a current ratio of 3.25.
Incitec Pivot Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Incitec Pivot
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Incitec Pivot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Incitec Pivot and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.