DY6 Metals Ltd (ASX:DY6 – Get Free Report) insider Daniel Smith purchased 500,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.09 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$46,500.00 ($30,592.11).
DY6 Metals Stock Performance
DY6 Metals Company Profile
DY6 Metals Ltd engages in the exploration and development of mineral and metal projects in Southern Malawi. The company primarily explores for heavy rare earth elements, niobium, platinum group elements, copper, and nickel. Its flagship project is the Machinga located in Malawi. The company was incorporated in 2022 and is based in Perth, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than DY6 Metals
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for DY6 Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DY6 Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.