Karora Resources Inc. (TSE:KRR – Get Free Report) shares shot up 6.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$4.47 and last traded at C$4.47. 94,673 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 83% from the average session volume of 541,521 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$4.21.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Several equities research analysts recently issued reports on KRR shares. Eight Capital set a C$7.00 price target on Karora Resources and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, August 3rd. Desjardins dropped their target price on shares of Karora Resources from C$7.00 to C$6.75 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Monday, November 13th. Finally, CIBC reduced their price target on shares of Karora Resources from C$5.50 to C$5.25 and set a “neutral” rating on the stock in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
Karora Resources Stock Up 5.5 %
Karora Resources Company Profile
Karora Resources Inc operates as a multi-asset mineral resource company in Australia. The company explores for gold and nickel deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Beta Hunt Gold Mine; the Higginsville Gold Operations; and Spargos Reward Gold Project located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Royal Nickel Corporation and changed its name to Karora Resources Inc in June 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Karora Resources
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Ride the momentum: Apparel stocks soaring at 52-week highs
Receive News & Ratings for Karora Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karora Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.