Kendrick Resources PLC (LON:KEN – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.50 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.50 ($0.01), with a volume of 222 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.58 ($0.01).
Kendrick Resources Trading Down 13.0 %
The stock has a market capitalization of £1.22 million and a PE ratio of -57.50. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 0.62 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 0.80.
About Kendrick Resources
Kendrick Resources PLC engages in the engages in the exploitation and development of mineral resources. It explores for nickel, cobalt, copper, and vanadium. The company's projects include the Airijoki Vanadium project in Sweden; the Central Sweden projects covering a combined area of 197.2 square kilometers in Sweden; the Koitelainen Vosa Vanadium Project comprising a single granted exploration permit covering 13.72 square kilometers located in Finland; and the Karhujupukka Vanadium and Nickel project that comprises two granted exploration permits covering a combined area of 6.5 square kilometers in Finland.
- Five stocks we like better than Kendrick Resources
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for Kendrick Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kendrick Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.