Kosmos Energy Ltd. (LON:KOS – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 535 ($6.69) and last traded at GBX 552.50 ($6.91). 5,671 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 350% from the average session volume of 1,260 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 555 ($6.94).
Kosmos Energy Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 601.34 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 547.96. The company has a quick ratio of 0.61, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 239.00. The company has a market capitalization of £2.54 billion, a PE ratio of 4,250.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.10 and a beta of 2.63.
About Kosmos Energy
Kosmos Energy Ltd. engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties along the Atlantic Margins in the United States. The company's primary assets include production projects located in offshore Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, as well as a gas projects located in offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- Five stocks we like better than Kosmos Energy
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Kosmos Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kosmos Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.