Leagold Mining Corp (TSE:LMC – Get Free Report) dropped 13.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$2.22 and last traded at C$2.60. Approximately 2,146,973 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 209% from the average daily volume of 694,781 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$3.00.
Leagold Mining Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$740.70 million and a PE ratio of -10.57. The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$2.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 62.14, a current ratio of 2.15 and a quick ratio of 0.82.
About Leagold Mining
Leagold Mining Corporation engages in the acquisition of gold mining properties and other development projects in Latin America. It holds interest in the Los Filos Mine located in Guerrero State, Mexico. The company was formerly known as HTI Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Leagold Mining Corporation in August 2016.
- Five stocks we like better than Leagold Mining
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Leagold Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leagold Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.