Liberty Tax Inc (OTCMKTS:TAXA – Get Free Report) shares traded up 0.7% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $11.95 and last traded at $11.95. 10,100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 20,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.87.
Liberty Tax Trading Up 0.7 %
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $23.68 and a 200 day simple moving average of $26.66. The company has a current ratio of 2.88, a quick ratio of 2.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46. The company has a market cap of $193.73 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -56.90 and a beta of 0.48.
Liberty Tax Company Profile
Liberty Tax, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides tax preparation services in the United States and Canada. The company also facilitates refund-based tax settlement financial products, such as refund transfer products and personal income tax refund discounting, as well as provides an online digital Do-It-Yourself tax program in the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Liberty Tax
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Tax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Tax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.