MDxHealth SA (OTCMKTS:MXDHF – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 900% on Monday . The company traded as high as $2.50 and last traded at $2.50. Approximately 1 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 1,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
MDxHealth Stock Up 900.0 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.45, a quick ratio of 1.19 and a current ratio of 1.25. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.33.
MDxHealth SA, a commercial-stage precision diagnostics company, provides urologic solutions in the United States, Europe, and internationally. Its novel prostate cancer genomic testing solutions are SelectMDx, a non-invasive urine test; and ConfirmMDx, an epigenetic test, which provide physicians with a clinical pathway to identify clinically prostate cancer while minimizing the use of invasive procedures that are prone to complications.
- Five stocks we like better than MDxHealth
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for MDxHealth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MDxHealth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.