Metals One PLC (LON:MET1 – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as GBX 2.70 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.76 ($0.03), with a volume of 124376 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.75 ($0.03).
Metals One Stock Up 0.3 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 3.43.
Insider Activity at Metals One
In other Metals One news, insider Daniel Maling purchased 35,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, October 26th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 3 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of £1,050 ($1,313.65).
About Metals One
Metals One PLC focuses on acquiring natural resources projects. The company intends to acquire battery metal projects, including nickel, lithium, cobalt, and copper. It holds interests in the Black Schist project located in Finland; and the Brownfield Råna nickel project located in Norway. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Metals One
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for Metals One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metals One and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.