Neovasc Inc. (TSE:NVC – Get Free Report) (NASDAQ:NVCN)’s stock price traded up 2.3% on Monday . The company traded as high as C$1.82 and last traded at C$1.78. 46,869 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 111,876 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.74.
Neovasc Trading Up 2.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of C$1.78.
Neovasc Company Profile
Neovasc Inc (Neovasc) is a specialty medical device company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets products for the cardiovascular marketplace. The Company’s segment is the development, manufacture and marketing of medical devices. Its products include the Tiara technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease, the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina, and tissue products.
- Five stocks we like better than Neovasc
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Neovasc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neovasc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.