Nevada Zinc Co. (CVE:NZN – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 106500 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Nevada Zinc Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$3.04 million, a PE ratio of -4.00 and a beta of 0.89. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.03.
About Nevada Zinc
Nevada Zinc Corporation, a mineral exploration company, explores for and develops mineral properties in the United States and Canada. The company primarily explores for zinc and lead. Its principal property is the 100% owned Lone Mountain zinc project comprising 202 unpatented lode mining claims covering an area of approximately 4,000 acres located in Eureka County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Nevada Zinc
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Microsoft’s dynamic move: Shares surge as new AI unit established
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
Receive News & Ratings for Nevada Zinc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nevada Zinc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.