Smart Parking Limited (ASX:SPZ – Get Free Report) insider Paul Gillespie bought 772,684 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 16th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.36 ($0.23) per share, with a total value of A$274,302.82 ($180,462.38).
Smart Parking Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 74.46, a quick ratio of 1.27 and a current ratio of 1.55.
Smart Parking Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Smart Parking
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Wynn Resorts has an ace up its sleeve
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Zoom Video Communications: A tech phoenix ready to rise
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- The only two airline stocks worth buying: One is a Goldman pick
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Parking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Parking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.