Raging River Exploration Inc (TSE:RRX – Get Free Report) shares traded up 3.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$5.99 and last traded at C$5.99. 3,076,538 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 86% from the average session volume of 1,657,126 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$5.81.
Raging River Exploration Price Performance
The company has a market cap of C$1.39 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.62. The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$5.99. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.57, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a current ratio of 0.47.
About Raging River Exploration
Raging River Exploration Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada. The company primarily holds interests in the properties located in the Viking light oil fairway at the greater Dodsland area in southwest Saskatchewan; and in the Esther area of southeastern Alberta.
- Five stocks we like better than Raging River Exploration
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Raging River Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raging River Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.